Friday, July 20, 2007

I am Michael Vick. A translation of the Michael Vick thoughts:

What you are about to embark on is a journey through the Michael Vick thought process, translated to English:

I am so bored with football! I’m faster, smarter, and better than any player out there. I’m better looking, too. No one can compete with this man, the dominator, the champion, the lord of the football field. I am Michael Vick.

Wait, I have no championships, there are a growing number of solid rushing qb’s that will be better than me, and I’m not the dominator, I get dominated, and thus end up sidelined with various injuries!

What can a rich brotha, the Michael Vick , do to make up for what is lacking in my life. I need to dominate, be a champion, and a lord……Dog fighting!! I can kick they ass, raise a champion, and Mike Vick is their lord and master!

The above is a translation of the only logical reason why a very wealthy, NFL superstar would get involved in what was a popular sport in the early 1900’s.

I, as many, were fans of Mike Vick, and enjoyed watching him play the game, too bad the next game he will likely play in, will be from the jail yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Post Max! Vick is a maggot, a dreg of society. Granted, we must allow for due process of the law, but the NFL has to suspend this clown. They are risking TOO MUCH bad press if this criminal is left to play the 07 season. This is not a good thing for the NFL; more crap like this and it will become the NBA...which we all hate.

Custom Search