Thursday, June 21, 2007

Darth Nihilus, Star Wars

Darth Nihilus- in Star Wars, has anyone heard of this character, before mentioned on The Howard Stern show? Long story short, a reporter, from the show, was at a Star Wars convention, and spoke with a man dressed up as Darth Nihilus. The man was by far the biggest Star Wars fan, mostly due to the fact that Darth Nihilus does not appear in any of the movies, and has a small appearance in a the video game, but only speaks gibberish. So, if you are out there, Darth Nihilus, call into the Stern show! Everyone wants to find out what is going on in your head-
Further, I consider myself a Star Wars fan, but I would not devote my life to the Star Wars cause. I say, to each his own, but sometimes a life devotion to such things may cross the line a bit. Star Wars, and Star Trek, as well, are both great, but a life devotion?? There is so much more out there, some just need to expand the horizon a bit.



Darth Nihilus

No comments:

Custom Search